International Association for Intelligence EducationWhen: May 20-23, 2013
9th Annual Conference
Call for Papers
Where: Union Building, The University of Texas at El Paso
Lodging: Hilton Garden Inn and Double Tree Inn, El Paso
Conference Theme: "Expanding the Frontiers of Intelligence Education”
The IAFIE Board of Directors invites you to submit ideas for papers, presentations, and panels for its annual conference. We seek papers from those who support and are aligned with the Mission of the Association: To advance research, knowledge and professional development in intelligence education.
Specifically we seek presenters and papers in the following areas:
- Pedagogical approaches both theoretical and applied
- Research initiatives
- History of intelligence analysis
- Future trends in the field of intelligence analysis
- Nexus between intelligence education and intelligence training
- Regional and functional analytic questions
- Current successes and lessons learned in intelligence education
- Student papers that contribute to the field
- Role of intelligence education in developing the profession
- International perspectives on the discipline and the profession
Accepted papers and copies of any audiovisual materials are due no later than April 15, 2013. IAFIE intends to publish these materials in conference proceedings.
All participants are responsible for their own conference registration. Conference registration details will be forthcoming on the IAFIE website. Go to http://www.iafie.org/
Please submit your proposals (Name, Paper or Panel Title, & Abstract) to Larry A. Valero, Ph.D., Events Chair, at email@example.com no later than close of business on November 15, 2012.
Acceptance notifications will go out no later than January 15, 2013.
Call for Papers